From Paris Fashion Week.
Take a look at these ladies, who effortlessly wear their scarves. There are a variety of scarf shapes, each styled with a personal touch.
1. Square silk scarf- Loosely wrapped and softly tied like a neck tie. The perfect neck decoration. Takes the place of jewelry.
2. Silk scarf head wrap- Scrunch your scarf together, holding the two ends take the center of the scarf to the back of your head, close to your hairline. Wrap tight around your head and tie at the top of your forehead.
3. Large square- Fold scarf into a triangle. Bring center point to chest and wrap other sides around your neck allowing the long points to drape to your sides.
4. Square scarf- Bundle your scarf to make it long and narrow. Simply loop around your neck.
7. Large rectangle- Loosely wrap scarf over your outfit. It is the final touch and protective layer from the cold.
11. Silk mixed material- Lightweight silk allows for several wraps around the neck to cover and style. The perfect focus for a clean white look.
14. Rectangle silk scarf- Easily wrap around your neck for a color pop to a neutral outfit.